Skip to product information
1 of 1

BioNike, Defense Hydractive Urban Protection, Protective Moisturizing Cream SPF 30 /40ml

BioNike, Defense Hydractive Urban Protection, Protective Moisturizing Cream SPF 30 /40ml

Regular price ₡ 30.779,00 CRC
Regular price Sale price ₡ 30.779,00 CRC
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.


Moisturizing and detoxifying cream with SPF 30 photoprotection. Ideal for daily skin defense, with a light texture and rapid absorption. With Hyaluron-pro, a hyaluronic acid complex with different molecular weights, it guarantees continuous hydration for up to 48 hours in all layers of the epidermis. Thanks to the combination of filters and special phytoactives, it helps counteract free radicals, protecting the skin from the daily aggressions of the urban environment (smog, heavy metals) and the harmful effects of UV rays and blue light. The skin immediately appears silky, radiant and soft.


  • Nickel tested.
  • No Preservatives, No Perfume, No Gluten.
  • Antioxidant, Anti-pollution, Anti-Blue Light.
  • Moisturizing cream with SPF 30 photoprotection.
  • Strengthens the skin's barrier function, improving its defenses and natural detoxification mechanisms.
  • Counteracts free radicals, protecting the skin from the harmful effects of oxidative stress.
  • With active ingredients from rice germ, red rice and black rice that prevent the formation of free radicals, protecting the skin from urban pollutants and blue light (HEV – High Energy Visible light) emitted by electronic devices.


Apply in the morning after cleansing, alone or after the Defense Hydractive Intensive Moisturizing Serum from the same line.
Its use is recommended on skin that is in the age range between 30 and 40 years.


aqua (water), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, dibutyl adipate, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, C12-15
alkyl benzoate, ethylhexyl salicylate, cetearyl alcohol, 1,5-pentanediol, sodium stearoyl glutamate, nylon 6/12, ethylhexyl triazone,
lactobacillus ferment, sodium polyacrylate, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, glycine soja oil (glycine soja (soybean) oil), tocopheryl
acetate, ethylhexyl palmitate, oryza sativa extract (oryza sativa (rice) extract), oryza sativa germ extract (oryza sativa (rice) germ
extract), cistus incanus flower/leaf/stem extract, gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf/stem extract, sodium hyaluronate, hyaluronic
acid, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, panthenol, allantoin, polymethylsilsesquioxane, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer,
glycerin, caprylhydroxamic acid, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, trihydroxystearin, decyl glucoside, glutamine, glucomannan, trisodium
ethylenediamine disuccinate.

View full details

BioNike and its commitment to the environment


  1. Careful selection of raw materials.
  2. Respect for the aquatic environment.
  3. Search for alternatives to microplastics.


Since 2021 we have created a new Eco-Pack as an expression of our commitment to 1) Recycle, 2) Reuse and 3) Reduce packaging as much as possible.

  1. The use of virgin materials for packaging has been reduced.
  2. Total CO2 emissions were reduced by 20%.
  3. All our boxes are made with recycled paper or FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified paper (a label that certifies that they come from forests managed according to strict environmental, social and economic standards).
  4. 78% of our packaging is 100% recyclable.
  5. By 2025, our goal is for 90% of our packaging to be 100% recyclable.


  1. Renewable energy. 30% of the energy we use in our production and in our offices comes from solar energy and the remaining 70% we buy energy certified as coming from from 100% renewable sources.
  2. Waste reduction.
  3. Our production is 100% Italian.


  1. We are committed to protecting the environment in which we live. Starting in 2022, BioNike supports Worldrise in protecting marine habitat.
  2. In 2023 BioNike renewed the project to SEA OF STARS for the second consecutive year in support of Worldrise.
  3. BioNike is a supporting partner of Worldrise's 30x30 Italia campaign to protect 30% of the seas by 2030.
  4. BioNike supports the Portofino Marine Protected Area thanks to Worldrise's AMPlification project.